A Tailored Look Never Goes Out Of
Style & Fit
Feel confident, sharp and comfortable in clothing that’s impeccably altered with care
Brisbane’s Modern Day Tailors
Do you want to know the secret to a remarkable wardrobe? From the way a garment sits to the line of a seam or the faultless finish of a buttonhole, style is all about the finer details. With our boutique clothing alteration and styling service, you can transform your favourite garments into striking pieces that fit as though they were made just for you. Whether you aren’t sure how your clothes should fit or you struggle to find pieces that look great on, we are here to help you cultivate a wardrobe that’s incredibly comfortable and exudes confidence.
THE FIT GUIDE – HOW TO LOOK GOOD IN ANY SUIT.
Download the 24 page e-book for free (RRP $4.95)
Hi! I’m Jane
Jane took over her mum’s small clothing alterations service in 2011, after a career as a fashion designer. She grew the family business into a seven-figure business. It is now the largest independent alterations tailor in Queensland.
Let me take care of all your alteration and sewing needs!
I Gotcha Covered!
Jeans & Slacks
Jeans Original Hems
Suits for Men & Women
If you do not see a service listed above that you need help with, please contact us to inquire about it.
- Shorten or lengthen sleeves
- Take in, or let out the torso area to fit
- Adjust shoulders seams if it is too big, or if the sleeve head doesn’t fit correctly
- Shorten the jacket length
- Taper sleeves width
- Repair or replace the lining
- Shorten the length with a plain hem or original hem
- Taking in the waist band
- Increase or reduce crutch length
- Taper legs to make slimmer
- Mend holes in knees, pocket and crutch
- Shorten or lengthen the hem length
- Resizing the
waist bandto be 1-2 sizes larger or smaller Increaseof reducecrutch length
- Taper the legs for a slimmer look
- Add saddle in crutch to protect against wear
- Mend worn out crutch areas
- Shorten sleeves
- Take in sides seams and darts for a slimmer look
- Make into short sleeves
singleor French cuff
- Change the hem length and shape
- Change or repair collar and cuff
“I highly recommend Jane. She did a great job altering and mending my wedding dress what I brought in, explained everything so I could understand what work was involved, and finished everything quickly. I found her to be professional and friendly and I was very happy with the results and the charge. Thanks again Jane, I’ll definitely be back.”.”
“Had my dress altered making it a better fit, Zip replaced on jeans & shirt resized. Great job! good, honest & helpful service. Will be back!”
“Absolute pleasure. I left things till last minute and needed someone to alter my suit the day before my brother’s wedding. I found Aggie and asked her to do a big job with very little notice but not only did she come through, she did an impeccable job! Very happy with the way it turned out and a very nice lady as well. Highly recommended!”